1. Get in touch – tell us what you need, and the standard you’re aiming for.
2. Proposal – we’ll give you a proposal detailing the cost and time involved in a formal assessment.
3. Meet your assessment team – we’ll assign you a dedicated business development Manager.
4. Training – we can provide workshops, seminars or training courses to bring your people up to certification level.
5. Pre-assessment – optional pre-assessment identifies any omissions or weaknesses that need resolving.
6. Assessment – this comprises a number of stages, depending on the chosen standard.
7. Certification – we’ll issue a certificate of registration, clearly outlining the scope of your certification.
8. Compliance – your client manager will carry out ongoing assessments to support your continual improvement activities.
9. Rules and regulations – how we grant, refuse, suspend, withdraw or reduce the scope of certification