QRS Intl needs to collect and use certain types of information about its clients, its staff and third parties with whom it deals in order to operate. This includes current, past and prospective employees, clients and other with whom it communicates. In addition, it may Untitled-15occasionally be required by law to collect and use certain types of information of this kind to comply with the requirements of government departments for business data for example. The personal information must be dealt with properly however it is collected, recorded and used , whether on papers , in computer software or recorded on other material. We regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information by QRS Intl as very important to successful operations and to maintaining confidence between those with whom we deal and ourselves. We ensure that our organization treats personal information lawfully and correctly.
Specifically, the principles require that personal information:
- Shall be process fairly and lawfully and, in particularly, shall not be processes unless Specific conditions are met.
- Shall be obtained only for one more specific and lawful purpose, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or other purpose;
- Shall be adequate , relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they processed;
- Shall be accurate and where necessary, kept up to date.
- Shall not keep longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Shall be processed in accordance with the right of data subject under the legislation;
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures shall be taken against the un authorization or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to , personal data;